Under the label “@. ease events with a +” I organized a number of luxury events, among which:
- group participation Rocky Horror Show during the Gay Games in Amsterdam in 1998, including “full participation package”.
- six times the Dutch Night in Sydney, mostly on occasion of the Mardi Gras festival. Around 250 guests per night.
- trip to CSD Cologne (Pride) for 70 people, with champagne reception and goodie bag.
- theater visit Matthew Bourne’s Swan Lake and The Car Man in Carré.
- visit to concert Kylie Minogue in Rotterdam for 90 participants dressed in white, with doubledecker bus.
- visit to concert Madonna in the Amsterdam ArenA for 60 people, starting with canal boat.
- twice Cirque du Soleil in Amsterdam.
- musical Wicked in The Hague, with lunch.
- canal tour during Amsterdam Light Festival, with candle light dinner.
–> See also GayDay@Efteling.
–> See also FunGayDay, an event that will take place late 2016.
Most events had a theme and a dress code. Often, goodie bags were made available with support from sponsors.
As a participant of many of the events Alfred organized as @ease I enjoyed the events to the max thanks to Alfred’s dedication, expertise and enthusiasm. Thanks to his professionalism and personality every event was a great success for me and I’m looking forwards to more events of @ease.
We participated in the canal cruise during Amsterdam Light Festival. This proved to be a great choice. First of all, the boat itself was a joy to be in. An old wooden salon boat took us close to the light sculptures. While enjoying our drinks and some great sandwiches, the captain gave interesting information about the sculptures and their makers as well as about Amsterdam landmarks. During the event we stopped briefly and we where served a delicious soup which we could then enjoy during the second half of the trip. It was a memorable evening with friends and a great way to see Amsterdam at it’s best, from the canals.
Martijn Gijsbertsen, photographer at Martijn Gijsbertsen Fotografie
Vertel me gauw meer over uw project!